Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
European Confederation of National Aesthetic and Cosmetic Associations of the E.U. countries
- C.E.P.E.C. is the European Confederation of National Aesthetic and Cosmetic Associations of the E.U. countries.
- C.E.P.E.C. was created in March 1995 by initiative of a group of National Associations of Beauticians and the first meeting took place in Tunisia. Since then, many members has joined C.E.P.E.C. and today it is costituted by Cyprus, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain and UK.
- Since its beginning, C.E.P.E.C. has been engaged in promoting better conditions for the development of the beautician enterprises at European level. For this purpose, C.E.P.E.C. has been very active towards European Institutions by presenting its positions regarding the issues that have an impact on the profession of Beauticians.
- C.E.P.E.C. is a member of U.E.A.P.M.E. and participates in several committees (training, environment, social, tax etc) of the organisation and specifically in the cosmetic forum promoted by U.E.A.P.M.E..
- C.E.P.E.C. like all federation members is apolitical.
For more information about C.E.P.E.C. click here